Monadnock Maple Pulled Chicken
- 2 chicken breasts
- 4 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil (your choice)
- 2 tbsp. Baklouti Green Chili olive oil
- 4 tbsp Attar Monadnock Maple BBQ blend
- 4 tbsp ketchup
- 1 tbsp Col. Pabst Worcestershire sauce
Place chicken and above ingredients in a saucepan and cook breasts on med-high until there is no pink in the middle.
When cooked through, use a fork and shred chicken.
Let the chicken sit and marinate in sauce for another 5-10 minutes on low to absorb all the delicious flavors.
This recipe is a quick-cook recipe. (You can certainly put all of the above in a slow cooker and cook on High for 3-4 hours.