Spicy Steak Fajitas
- 1 1/2 pounds flat iron steak
- 1 tsp Attar Sweet Smoked Paprika
- 1 tsp Attar Chili Powder
- 1 tsp Attar Cumin
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 3 1/2 Tbls Baklouti Fused Olive Oil, divided
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1/2 yellow bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1/2 green bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1 red onion, cut into wedges
- 1 pack of wheat flour tortillas
- Guacamole (optional)
- Sour Cream (optional)
Preheat grill to medium high heat.
In a small bowl, combine chili powder, cumin, paprika, garlic, 1 teaspoon salt and 1/2 teaspoon pepper.
Season steak with chili powder mixture.
Coat the steak with the Baklouti Olive Oil, add steak to grill, and cook, flipping once (5-7) minutes per side
Let rest 5 minutes.
Season bell peppers and onion with remaining 1 1/2 tablespoons Baklouti Olive Oil; season with salt and pepper, to taste.
Add bell peppers and onion to grill, and cook, turning occasionally, until charred and tender, about 6-8 minutes.
Thinly slice steak against the grain and slice.
Toss together steak strips with sliced bell peppers and onions.
Warm tortilla until soft, add meat, peppers and lettuce and serve.
Optional - add guacamole and sour cream.